Dodd Group wishes to maintain its reputation in the market for award winning quality and customer service; the recruitment of outstanding personnel is key to maintaining this reputation for excellence. We would like to hear from all interested candidates regarding current or future positions.
QHSE REGIONAL MANAGER
BUPA, CAR, LIFE COVER, TABLET, 21 DAYS HOLIDAY
Based in Birmingham and surrounding areas
QUALITY HEALTH & SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
Covering the Birmingham and surrounding areas (Multi Sited Role)
• Carry out all QHSE tasks as directed by QHSE Management that are required to maintain Dodd Group ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001management systems.
• Drive to deliver continual QHSE improvements across Dodd Group.
• Ensure Dodd Group’s QHSE procedures are implemented to enable compliance with all relevant legislation.
• Carry out regular site and operative audits and inspections to monitor compliance with QHSE rules, standards and regulations and produce detailed reports with any necessary remedial actions.
• Advise on the practical implementation of Safe Systems of Work, Construction Phase Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
• Investigate and report on all accidents, incidents and near misses looking for root and systemic causes and recommend any remedial actions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Send reports to the QHSE Management and Director and ensure recommendations are actioned.
• Ensure that all QHSE reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
• Support internal and external QHSE audit requirements.
• Engage with stakeholders and partners (clients, principle contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc) to help achieve QHSE targets and objectives.
• The Company is a National one, and as such, the position may require occasional national travel. It IS a multi-site position.
• The QHSE Regional Manager will be able to demonstrate competence (preferably with previous experience in the construction industry or similar construction/engineering business) with a good practical understanding of the principles of QHSE issues and legislation, and its interpretation into practical terms.
• Able to work as part of an established QHSE team, with excellent communication skills at all levels.
• A positive approach to QHSE.
• A hands on approach to resolving issues and finding effective and practical solutions.
• A clean driving license and willingness to travel
• Fully conversant with IT
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK.
Competitive package and benefits.
Dodd Group is an equality and diversity employer.