Date added to website:
Friday, 22 Jan, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now is a position to require additional Commercial Gas Engineers for our prestigious MOD Partnership based in and around East Anglia.
Undertaking planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of plumbing, heating and water supply/services in a variety of commercial properties
We are looking for an exceptional engineer with:
• Experience in a similar role
• Qualifications in C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent.
• CCN1 - Core domestic gas safety and relevant domestic appliance units
• COCN1 - Core commercial gas safety certificate and relevant commercial units
• Must be familiar with Gas safe regulations and associated industry Standards
You will be familiar with routine preventative maintenance and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
We are looking for Engineers with a professional, friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team along with a willingness to participate with overtime and the out of hours call out rota.
In return, we offer
• Competitive hourly rates of pay
• Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
• Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
• Excellent Health and Safety structure
• 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
Immediate start available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.