Date added to website:
Tuesday, 2 Feb, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK.
Due to contract growth we are now in a position to require additional Domestic Gas Installation Engineers for our Contracts based in and around Great Yarmouth and surrounding area.
Domestic Heating Installation Engineers for Domestic Boiler Installations.
The successful Candidate will have: -
• Current qualifications & Experience of installation woks
• Able to cope under pressure and work alone
• Excellent customer facing and communication skills
• A strong M&E background would be an advantage
• Clean current driving licence
oftec oil qualifications would be a bonus
Duties will include: -
• Work on a call out rota
• Carry out electronic paperwork from PDA/Tablet device
• Carry out onsite risk assessments
• Work within occupied areas in a professional manner
• Maintain vehicle stock and material levels to efficiently carry out their works
A Vehicle, Specialist tools, Mobile, PDA/Tablet device and suitable company branded clothes & PPE will be provided to carry out the works detailed. experience preferred - out of hours call out and overtime available
Competitive rates of pay , 21 days annual leave (plus public holidays) pension
Continued support, training and excellent H&S systems and infrastructure
Dodd Group is an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.