Reference: CW/GY / DGAS
Date added to website:
Tuesday, 16 Feb, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Gas Supervisor to join a successful and established team in based in Great Yarmouth.
• Liaise and organise operatives on a daily basis.
• Manage and control all aspects of material stock control, and distribution of materials.
Check paperwork, certificates, timecards and invoices
• Schedule works ready for invoicing
• Liaise with clients and attend client meetings
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are implemented
• Ensure operatives are issued with and adhere to all risk assessments and method statements / P.P.E is
being utilised by all employees either direct or sub contract.
• Carry out quality engineer checks / Audits
Qualifications or Training:
• Gas Industry knowledge and experience
• Domestic Gas ACS / CCN1 / CENWAT1 / HTR1 / CKR1
• Understanding of delivery of domestic work (Private and Social housing)
• Previous experience in a similar role
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong leadership skills and be able to work as a part of an established team
• Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Motivated and results driven
• Strong IT skills
In return we offer: • Competitive salary • Car and fuel card • Private Medical Care • 21 Days annual leave (Plus Bank holidays) • Pension • Continued CPD, ongoing support and training Excellent H&S support • Opportunities to progress within an established business
Dodd Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.