Date added to website:
Tuesday, 23 Feb, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Manager to Lead our existing electrical contracts based at our Stockport Office and hold responsibility for the NIC/EIC qualifying Supervisor.
Our vision is to expand the already thriving Domestic Electrical Business in the North West and the candidate will be responsible for the growth of this sector.
• Commercial Electrical Testing
• Electrical Service, Maintenance & Breakdowns
• Small Project Works
• Estimating Projects up to £200,000
The Duties, but not limited,
• Manage an existing team of directly employed Supervisors, Administrators, Engineers and Sub
Contractors to maximise profitability, quality and teamwork.
• Look at individual Engineer Performance and Discipline Where Necessary
• Oversee the Specialist Sub Contractor Service and Repair Works
• Estimate Electrical works from £30 to £200,000
• Manage a team of Planners and Administrators looking at continuous improvement and savings
• Manage, motivate and lead a team including supervision
• Maximise Profitability
• Monitor existing contracts looking at KPI’s, Performance, Quality, Contract Compliance and H&S.
• Audit Electrical Certificates
• Formulate and strengthen existing relationships with clients.
• Manage Electrical compliance within the branch.
• Negotiate, renew and review contracts as required.
• Attend and lead consistent Tool Box Talks
• Attend regular contract meetings with various clients and ensure customer satisfaction
• Liaise with our Bid Team to review tenders and attend interviews as required for all new business.
• The candidate must be driven with a view for expansion and growth.
• Be a strong leader with a vision to improve quality
• Have a good working knowledge of Commercial Electrical Contracts & Maintenance
• Be fully conversant with managing remote engineers utilising Tablets, IT and dynamic resource
• Have strong existing relationships within the North West with both Clients and Supply Chain.
• Be able to survey and quote for small works.
• Sound experience in the sector
• Up to date relevant Electrical industry Qualifications (18th Edition and 2391 T&I)
• Management Training
• Current H&S Training
• Knowledge of Fire Alarms is an advantage
• An excellent working environment within a secure national company
• A chance to advance and develop their career with the growth of the sector
• A competitive Salary Negotiable depending on experience
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Private Health Care
Dodd Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.