Reference: jk smeth
Date added to website:
Wednesday, 17 Mar, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned business carrying out M&E services throughout the UK - due to contract growth we require an Electrical Contract Engineer for one of our prestigious Birmingham based contracts, to be based from our Smethwick office.
• Liaise and organise operatives on a daily basis.
• Manage and control all aspects of material stock control, and distribution of materials.
• Check all paperwork, certificates, timecards and invoices
• Schedule all works ready for invoicing (Contract specific)
• Arrange Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings
• Check and ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being carried out/ operative are issued and adhere to all risk assessments and method statements / P.P.E is being utilised by all employees either direct or sub contract.
• Carry out quality engineer checks.
• Ensure all deadlines and work are completed on time.
• Deliver customer satisfaction.
• Assist in other roles and responsibilities if required.
Qualifications or Training:
• Experience in all aspects of the electrical trade,
• Knowledge and experience of delivering domestic/Commercial electrical work
• JIB Managers/Gold Card
• 18th Edition
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership skills and be able to work as a part of an established team.
• Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Motivated and results driven
• Be able to act quickly and decisively
• Strong IT skills
• Full driving licence essential.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Car and fuel card
• Private Medical Care
• 21 Days annual leave (Plus Bank holidays) increasing to 25 after 3 years
• Continued CPD, ongoing support and training
• Excellent H&S support
• Opportunities to progress within an established business
Dodd Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer
COVID-19 precaution: • Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided • Temperature screenings • Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place • Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.