Date added to website:
Wednesday, 31 Mar, 2021
Dodd Group, one of the country is leading building services contractors are now recruiting for a part time accounts assistant to join their busy, friendly and established Credit Control team, based at our Head Office on Stafford Park.
This part time role is for 16 hours per week over 4 days (Tuesday-Friday).
Good IT skills including regular use of excel spreadsheets experience is essential.
• Liaising with clients to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
• Dealing with invoice queries.
• Effective inter-departmental communication to resolve queries.
• Establishing and building rapport with clients and internal contacts.
• Ensuring account contact details are accurate.
• Account reconciliation.
• Keeping account notes up to date and accurate.
• Previous experience of working in a contracting or engineering environment would be useful although
• We are offering a competitive pro rata salary commensurate with experience
• Pro rata 21 days a year annual leave (plus public holidays) increasing to pro rata 25 days after 3 years
• Private Health Cover
• Life Insurance.
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
• Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided
• Temperature screenings
• Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place
• Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.