Date added to website:
Friday, 9 Apr, 2021
About us: Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within building services, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Dodd Group (Midlands) Ltd is now recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join their busy, friendly and established team based at our Nuneaton Branch based on the Attlebrough Fields Industrial Estate.
Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and relevant programmes? Would you like to work in a busy, fast-paced environment where you interact with client, customers and staff on a daily basis? We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join us.
Day to day duties will include:
• Creating job files
• Maintaining and working from bespoke in house computer database
• Issuing jobs to engineers and contractors
• Chasing up outstanding paperwork
• Manning telephones and dealing with clients, suppliers and engineers
• All aspects of general front office administration, (faxing, filing, photocopying, scanning)
In return, we offer:
• Weekly paid position - Salary commensurate with experience
• 21 days per year annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Pension / Life cover
• Continuous training and support
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
COVID-19 precaution(s): • Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided • Temperature screenings • Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place • Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.