Date added to website:
Friday, 30 Apr, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since.
We have an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector and we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an industry qualified Commercial Gas Engineer to join our North West team (Stockport / Manchester based) to assist us with continued contract growth.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
• To undertake heating/combustion installation/reactive repair works as issued to client expectations
• To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion installation works
• To install pipework, pumps and valves
• To undertake general HVAC installation including AHU's and fan coil units plus general plumbing duties
• To undertake heating/combustion improvement works
• To install new plant rooms and commercial boilers
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Legionella Awareness
• HVAC Control Systems
• Up to date ACS
In return, we offer:
•Competitive hourly rates of pay
•Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
•Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
•Excellent Health and Safety structure
•21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.