Date added to website:
Friday, 30 Apr, 2021
Dodd Group - a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. We currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Utilities Project Engineer / Manager, to join our Kings Lynn Office, in its Utilities sector to initiate and manage electrical works across multiple sites in partnership with a regional water utilities company.
The position is largely office-based, but will require frequent travel to attend sites across the region to carry out client meetings, surveys, inspections and audits across East Anglia. It is anticipated that you will have a background in industrial electrical installation and significant experience of project supervision and management roles.
MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential.
Based at the Kings Lynn office, duties will include:
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and Dodd Group’s Account Manager
• Surveys against client requirements
• Pricing/quoting of works.
• Financial management of projects, including invoicing and reporting.
• Specification and ordering of materials.
• Preparation of method statements and risk assessments.
• Management and briefing of installation personnel.
• Resolving installation and access issues.
• Completion and submission of as-installed documentation
In return, we offer
• We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience
• 21 days a year annual leave (plus public holidays) increasing to 25 days after 3 years
• Car / Car allowance and fuel card
• Life Insurance / Private Health Cover/ Pension
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.