Date added to website:
Thursday, 20 May, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within building services, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Dodd Group (Midlands) Ltd is now recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join our friendly and established team at our new Office at Quartz Point, in Solihull.
(please note - due to location, own transport would be desirable)
Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and relevant basic IT programmes?
Duties would include - but are not limited to:
• Scheduling of reactive and compliance orders
• Liaising directly with engineers, site contacts, subcontractors and main client via phone and email
• Dispatch orders to engineers via internal systems
• Monitoring job timescales and advising client of progress and delays.
• Maintain accurate records of all reactive and compliance orders
• Completion of jobs on internal and client booking systems
• Scanning/ Photocopying/Filing
• Filing via use of an online database
• Ensure job completions are within a timely manner
• Provide cover for other team members during times of absence
• General office administration
In return, we are offering
• 40 hours per week
• Competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package .
• 21 days per year annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after 3 years
• Life cover / Private health and Pension
• Continuous training and support
Dodd Group is an equal opportunities employer
Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided / Temperature screenings/ Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place / Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.