Date added to website:
Monday, 5 Jul, 2021
Dodd Group - a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. We currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m.
We now have an opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor to join our growing team based from our Bristol offices.
Duties would be typically cover (but not limited to):
• Managing Health & Safety on site
• Organising daily site operations and material deliveries
• Implementing Company Quality Assurance procedures
• Managing sub-contractors and labour
• Attending site meetings with Client and supply chain
• Carrying out tool box talks, site briefings and inductions
As an integral part of the team, the ideal candidate will have the ability to work with team members as well as our engineers and clients, actively assisting with the necessary day to day activities required with delivery of a very busy and growing office.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• Disciplined, organised and methodical
• Technically competent and a good general understanding of mechanical services
• Client facing with excellent customer skills
• IT literacy – basic packages
• Previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years, and current relevant qualifications.
• Effective time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
• We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience plus car / car allowance and fuel card
• 25 days a year annual leave (plus public holidays)
• Private Health Cover
• Life Insurance
The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development with continued support throughout your career
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
Current COVID-19 precaution(s):
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Enhanced sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place
• Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.