Reference: CL SKP
Date added to website:
Thursday, 19 Aug, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors
Dodd Group now have several opportunities with our ever-expanding contractual programme; including a number of opportunities for enthusiastic fully qualified 18th edition electricians to become part of our growing team covering new contracts based from our Stockport Offices and covering the South West Regions.
You will be familiar with routine preventative maintenance and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines. You will be friendly, well presented and enjoying working as part of team.
The ideal Dodd Group Electrician will have the following:
• ECS Gold Card - Electrician / Approved Electrician
• 18th Edition / 2391
• Asbestos awareness
• Level 3 NVQ Electrical Install or Equivalent
• Experience working on Commercial Work
In return, we offer:
• Competitive hourly rates of pay
• Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform
• Excellent Health and Safety structure
• 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
• Immediate start
The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.