Reference: SL/ SKPT
Date added to website:
Tuesday, 31 Aug, 2021
About us: Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within building services, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Dodd Group (Midlands) now has an opportunity for a Contract Administrator / Planner to oversee the administration of a prestigious contract based from our Stockport Branch.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the direction and support of business streams in order to optimize agreed targets and operate within KPI’s / SLA's whilst maintaining The Company’s high standards and have the ability to manage, develop and foster relationships with new and established clients and internal contacts.
• Delivery of excellent customer service;
• Excellent communication skills – confident with interacting at all levels
• Time Management and Organisational skills
• Experience of implementing change, systems, processes and procedures.
• IT Literate • The ability to remain calm when under pressure.
• A structured approach to working
General Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
• To manage and maintain databases and filing of paperwork.
• Liaise with different departments as and when required in relation to day to day work load.
• Handle high call volume on a daily basis when required
• Monitor and control quality of service to meet agreed procedures
• Redirecting issues to the appropriate department/individual for resolution;
• Assisting with general office administration such as filing, faxing, photocopying.
The company also offers a structured route for progression along with continuous training and development throughout your career
In return, we offer:
• Weekly paid position - Salary commensurate with experience
• 21 days per year annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Pension / Life cover
• Continuous training and support
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
COVID-19 precaution(s): • Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided • Temperature screenings • Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place • Full Social distancing restrictions in place
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.