Date added to website:
Wednesday, 8 Sep, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now is a position to require additional experienced Commercial Testing Electricians for our Partnership Contracts based in the West Midlands area.
Undertaking all aspects of service, installations and repairs to commercial and domestic electrical systems and lighting.
We are looking for an exceptional engineer with:
• Experience in a similar role
• JIB gold card /18th Edition
• Experience of electrical installations in commercial properties
• Previous experience in breakdowns and installation work
• Strong problem solving skills
• Pride in own workmanship
As an experienced electrical testing engineer, you will be familiar with routine maintenance, planned and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
We are looking for electrical testing engineers with a professional, friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team along with a willingness to participate with overtime and the out of hours call out rota.
In return, we offer
• Competitive hourly rates of pay
• Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
• Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
• Excellent Health and Safety structure
• 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
Immediate start available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.