Date added to website:
Thursday, 16 Sep, 2021
FM / M&E Maintenance Estimator - Solihull based
About us: Dodd Group - a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. We currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a FM/ M&E Maintenance Estimator to join our friendly and established Estimating team, based at Quartz Point in Solihull.
You will be responsible for tendering for works predominately within the Midlands area, but also on a national basis.
• Responsible for the preparation of the tender submission and obtaining quotations. desirable.
• Liaise with internal & external people and organisations to review tenders and conduct handover meetings with relevant personnel.
• Ensure that all tenders submitted are technically correct, comply with all documentation provided by the client and meet all set deadlines.
• Represent the company on site visits, negotiations and meetings with Clients when required.
• Preparing tender packages for bids, interviews and presentations.
As an integral part of the Estimating team, the ideal candidate will also have the ability to work with the other Estimating team members as well as other members of the operations team.
Candidates with SFG20 experience will have an immediate advantage.
Skills required: • High attention to detail • Excellent communicator • Effective time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience
including private health cover / life cover / pension / car allowance
We also offer a structured progression route with continued training and development.
Dodd Group are proud to be an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.