Date added to website:
Friday, 1 Oct, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now is a position to require a Working Foreman (Mechanical) for our very busy Contracts based in and around Wolverhampton City Centre.
The position is to manage existing measured term contracts for Domestic Mechanical work. Working with an existing team to achieve a high standard of commercial and operational success.
The Working Foreman provides leadership and is responsible for (although not limited to):
• Supervision and leadership of the labour on site
• Ensuring site safety is maintained
• Overseeing productivity of the Sub-Contractors and directly employed Staff.
• Managing own work load and productivity on site.
• Quality control and Site surveys
• Solving issues that arise on site in a calm and measured way.
• Overseeing jobs and identifying rectification works.
As a key participant in the relationship with the Company, Sub-Contractors and the Client.
The Working Foreman has specific areas of responsibility (although not limited to):
• Communication with the Contracts Supervisor and the office
• The Working Foreman will assign tasks to the Directly Employed Staff and Sub-
Contractors, along with discussing all stages of work with the Contracts Supervisor
• The Working Foreman will manage and maintain a site diary or daily report sheets
• Maintaining work standards on site.
• Prioritising work to ensure smooth delivery of works
The Following is required:
• Previous experience of domestic gas/social housing are essential
• Gas Qualifications (Gas Safe, CCN1 etc.)
Knowledge of working at height, Asbestos awareness and manual handling is useful, as is understanding of delivery of social housing contracts.
In return -
We offer a structured progression route with continued training and development along with a
competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience
Including Private Health / Pension / Life Insurance / vehicle and fuel card / 21 days annual
leave, increasing with service (plus public holidays)
Dodd Group are proud to be an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.