Date added to website:
Friday, 22 Oct, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now is a position to require an Electrical Project Supervisor to assist with the nationwide delivery of lighting projects.
As a key participant in the relationship with the Company, Sub-Contractors and the Client.
The Electrical Project Supervisor has specific areas of responsibility.
The position is to manage and supervise trade operatives and sub-contractors to achieve a high standard of commercial and operational success.
To ensure that all appropriate financial, operational and strategic objectives are delivered within agreed timeframes and meet customer expectations of service.
The Electrical Project Supervisor provides leadership and is responsible for (although not limited to):
• Supervision and leadership of the labour on site
• Ensuring site safety is maintained
• Managing own work load and productivity on site.
• Solving issues that arise on site in a calm and measured way.
• Complete initial electrical site safety report
• Safe isolations and permits
• Ordering materials / plant / equipment
• As installed drawings
• Programme monitoring
• Complete testing and inspection paperwork
• Attend Regular Teams meetings with clients and site meetings
The ideal Electrical Project Supervisor will have:
• SSSTS/ IPAF/ PASMA/ Asbestos awareness
• CSCS Gold card
• 18th Edition
• Good Communication skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Solid previous industry experience.
• Good IT skills
A full Driving license is essential – please note this is a multi-sited role and travel and overnight stays will be required.
In return -
We offer a structured progression route with continued training and development, excellent Health and Safety support along with a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience Including Pension / Life Insurance / vehicle and fuel card / 21 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
Dodd Group are proud to be an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.