Date added to website:
Tuesday, 16 Nov, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since.
We have an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector and we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an industry qualified Commercial Gas Engineer to join our prestigious Birmingham City contract to assist us with continued contract growth.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
• Service and repairs to commercial and domestic gas fired heating and hot water systems including
• A good knowledge of commercial heating systems.
• General knowledge of commercial and domestic heating controls.
• Able to replace or repair radiators and pipework as required to ensure client expectations are met.
• Able to work on commercial gas systems.
• Prior experience of working in schools, libraries, offices and local authority buildings.
• Able to work on own initiative, with good problem solving abilities.
• Be presentable and able to communicate at all levels.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Legionella Awareness
• HVAC Control Systems
• Up to date ACS
In return, we offer:
Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities along with:
•Competitive hourly rates of pay
•Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
•Excellent Health and Safety structure
•21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
•Immediate start available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.