Date added to website:
Wednesday, 20 Apr, 2022
REGIONAL QUALITY, HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
Wolverhampton and surrounding area (Multi Sited Role)
About us: Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Based from our busy Wolverhampton Office, We are looking for an experienced, qualified QHSE (Regional) Manager to join our excellent QHSE Team, to overseeing the QHSE for for our growing contracts in and around Bristol and surrounding area.
The Company is a National one, and as such, the position may require occasional national travel. Please note – this is a multi-site position.
Carry out all QHSE tasks as directed by QHSE Management that are required to maintain ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001management systems
Delivery of continued QHSE improvements
Ensure QHSE procedures are implemented
Carry out regular site and operative audits and inspections
Monitor compliance with QHSE rules, standards and regulations and produce detailed reports with any necessary remedial actions.
Advise on the practical implementation of Safe Systems of Work, Construction Phase Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
Investigate and report on all accidents, incidents and near misses
Ensure that all QHSE reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
Support internal and external QHSE audit requirements.
Engage with stakeholders and partners (clients, principle contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc) to help achieve QHSE targets and objectives.
• The QHSE (Regional) Manager will have previous experience in the construction industry or similar construction/engineering business) with a good practical understanding of the principles of QHSE issues and legislation, and its interpretation into practical terms.
• Able to work as part of an established QHSE team, with excellent communication skills at all levels.
• A positive and interactive approach to QHSE.
• A hands on approach to resolving issues and finding effective and practical solutions.
• A clean driving license and willingness to travel
• fully conversant with basic IT packages
You will receive a competitive salary, + car or car allowance, life cover, private health, pension and 21 days per year annual leave, (plus public holidays) increasing to 25 after 3 years. You will be working for a company who will offer you the opportunity progress your career.
Dodd Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.