Date added to website:
Thursday, 21 Apr, 2022
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We are seeking an Billable Works Supervisor to assist with the successful delivery of our Billable Works projects on our FDIS Contract.
The role will be to manage and deliver a variety of Mechanical, Electrical and B&CE works on our new FDIS Contract on Military establishments in Norfolk and Suffolk.
• Liaise and organise operatives /Carry out quality engineer checks
• Develop scope of works alongside our Client and put Budget estimates together.
• Manage and control all aspects of material stock control, and distribution of materials.
• Check all paperwork, certificates, timecards and invoices
• Schedule all works ready for invoicing (Contract specific)
• Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings
• Check and ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being carried out/ operative are issued and adhere to all risk assessments and method statements / P.P.E is being utilised by all employees either direct or sub contract.
• Ensure all deadlines and work are completed on time.
• Assist in other roles and responsibilities if required.
Qualifications or Training:
• Qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical preferable but not essential.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering Mechanical, Electrical and B&CE works.
•SSSTS Supervisor qualification
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership skills and be able to work as a part of an established team.
• Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Motivated and results driven
• Be able to act quickly and decisively
• Strong IT skills
• Full driving licence essential.
• Continued CPD, ongoing support and training
• Excellent H&S support.
The Package: You will receive a competitive salary, company van, pension and 21 days per year annual leave.
You will be working for a company who will offer you the opportunity progress your career. Dodd Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.