Date added to website:
Thursday, 21 Apr, 2022
General Duties Assistant – RNAS Yeovilton
Dodd Group - a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. We currently employ over 900 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m.
Our Southern Division is expanding with more exciting projects on the way within Education, Health, Defence, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
We are now seeking an experienced General Duties Assistant, to assist with delivery of these projects, working primarily from our RNAS Yeovilton Site Office; this is a fast paced and busy working environment, where you will be expected to pitch in, and carry out generic tasks as required or requested in order to complete designated jobs.
• L8 water tasks including flushing and associated remedials
• Escorting as required for the site Project Team
• Emergency light testing – subject to training
• Pool operator duties – subject to training
• Plumbing tasks – subject to training
• General fabric tasks
• Assist core and projects teams as required
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of PPM tasks
• Good written and verbal communications
• Previous experience working within an MOD environment would be usful
• Good time management
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Good attention to detail
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Good team player
You will be working for a company who will offer you the opportunity progress your career and offer continued support and training. You will receive a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) life cover, , pension and 21 days per year annual leave (plus public holidays).
You’ll be working in a friendly, inclusive environment where people understand the value of their contribution and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference.
Dodd Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.