Reference: wolvo 1
Date added to website:
Tuesday, 17 May, 2022
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivaled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Dodd Group (Midlands) are looking for a Gas Supervisor to assist with the delivery of their Wolverhampton contracts who will act as a key participant in the relationship with the Company, Sub-Contractors and the Client.
The Gas Supervisor provides leadership and is responsible for (although not limited to):
• Supervision and leadership of the labour on site
• Ensuring site safety is maintained
• Overseeing productivity of the Sub-Contractors and directly employed Staff.
• Keeping up with their own work load and productivity on site.
• Quality control
• Site surveys
• Solving issues that arise on site in a calm and measured way.
• Visiting sites / jobs and identifying rectification works.
The Gas Supervisor has specific areas of responsibility (although not limited to):
• Regular communication with the Contracts Supervisor & Contracts Manager & office
• Assign tasks to the Directly Employed Staff and Sub-Contractors, along with discussing all stages of work with the Contracts Supervisor.
• Complete either a site diary or daily report sheets every day to keep an accurate record of both who is on site and what tasks have been undertaken each day.
• Maintaining work standards on site.
• Prioritising work to ensure smooth delivery of works
As The Gas Supervisor you will need:
Previous experience of domestic gas/social housing are essential and must be gas qualified with a full UK Driving License / Gas Qualifications (Gas Safe, CCN1 etc.) / IT Literate including an understanding of excel.
You will receive a competitive salary, (negotiable re experience) + car or car allowance, life cover, private health, pension and 21 days per year annual leave, (plus public holidays) increasing with service.
You will be working for a company who will offer you the structured opportunity to progress your career with continued support and training
Please forward CV’s to HR@doddgroup.com
Dodd Group is an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.