Reference: GW BRNC
Date added to website:
Friday, 22 Jul, 2022
Dodd Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator based at our Site Office at BRNC Dartmouth, in Cornwall to assist with all aspects of administration support for a very very busy office.
• Scheduling work activities to engineers,
• Working with the Supervisor to facilitate access, dates and all relevant paperwork, including permits and authorisations, to ensure job packs
can be completed in a timely and safe manner to meet contractual KPI
• Schedule supply chain workload in order to complete PPM and reactive jobs on time
• Aid with Invoice queries – Maintain weekly spreadsheet showing queries, update with comments
• Liaise with client to ensure jobs are processed, assigned and closed to meet monthly targets
• Provide support where necessary to Supervisor and other Administrators to ensure performance is maintained in the event of absences and periods of increased activity
• Maximise opportunities for in house labour as opposed to supply chain delivery method
• Assist Managers with preparation of monthly reporting, data verification and achieving targets
We are looking for an Administrator with
• High level of computer literacy using; Management systems, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce reports,
correspondence, documents, databases and spreadsheets
• Able to multitask and monitor and control various workstreams in progress
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate comfortably verbally and with site supervisors and managers
• Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities with a willingness to undertake tasks outside of their own role if required
• Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
• Good decision making and organisational skills
This is a weekly paid role, with a package that offers 21 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, over time as required, Life Insurance, continued support and training and a structured route of progression.
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities' employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.