Dodd Group offers a range of engineering services to main contractors and directly to clients throughout the UK as defined in DGQMS0051 – Scope of Registration.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our activities and aim to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance by:
- Monitoring internal and external environmental issues and meeting the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Setting annual environmental objectives and targets, and reviewing performance.
- Monitoring and reviewing environmental procedures and auditing compliance to ensure standards are being maintained whilst highlighting potential areas for improvement.
- Encouraging sub-contractors, designers and suppliers to adopt environmental policies and management systems that are satisfactory to us.
- Protecting the environment by reducing the environmental impacts of our offices and sites and their effects on their local communities by keeping sites clean and tidy; and adopting reasonable controls for preventing air, ground, water or noise pollution.
- Communicating with employees, sub-contractors, local communities and others who have an interest in our environmental policies, plans and performance.
- Making use of opportunities to minimise waste and to reuse or recycle materials.
- Training employees and promoting environmental awareness and commitment.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other requirements on environmental matters relevant to our operations.
- Recording all E.M.S. document revision details on the Document Revision Register.
- Ensuring the efficient use of natural resource.
- Continuous improvement towards Net Zero Carbon.
As the Director with overall responsibility for the Environment within the Group, I will set a good personal example to others in complying with the duties laid upon me and will expect all employees to co-operate with the company in respect of this policy to ensure it is carried out.
Each Divisional Director is responsible to the Main Board of Directors for ensuring compliance with the Group's policy and reviewing performance within their operating unit.
M C FARMER
Group QHSE Director
This Statement was last reviewed on 8th October 2022 and is due for review on 8th October 2023