- Dodd Group has an established reputation for quality and the directors are committed to ensuring that this is maintained.
- Dodd Group will provide its customers with services which meet all of their needs, expectations and requirements and to look for continuing improvement and to review for continuing suitability.
- To ensure conformance of service to requirements, The Dodd Group will operate a formal quality management system that is understood, implemented and maintained ISO 9001.
- Dodd Group will ensure that all Q.M.S. document revision details will be recorded on the Document Revision Register.
- Dodd Group quality management system will provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives and to ensure continuing suitability.
Dodd Group will:
- Identify the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organisation and under the scope of registration.
- Monitor and review internal and external quality issues and the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Determine the sequence and interaction of the processes.
- Determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of the processes are effective.
- Ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the processes, and implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of the processes.
Any processes that are sourced externally to Dodd Group and which affects product conformity, will be controlled within the requirements of this quality management system.
As the Director with overall responsibility for Quality within the Group, I will set a good personal example to others in complying with the duties laid upon me and will expect all employees to co-operate with the company in respect of this policy to ensure it is carried out.
Each Divisional Director is responsible to the Main Board of Directors for ensuring compliance with the Group’s policy and reviewing performance within their operating unit.
M C Farmer
Group QHSE Director
This Statement was last reviewed on 5th October 2020 and is due for review on 5th October 2021.