Wrekin Housing Trust
Project name: Domestic Electrical
Client: Wrekin Housing Trust
Location: Shropshire, Starffordshire, North Wales and the West Midlands
Contract Length: 2015 - 2020
Value: £650k per annum
Originally awarded Wrekin Housing Trust's electrical improvement works programme in 2005, Dodd Group successfully re-tendered the contract in 2010, and again in 2015.
This contract is administered from our fully operational branch in Wolverhampton,enabling the delivery of works to 12,000 domestic properties and 20 sheltered housing schemes across Shropshire, Starffordshire, North Wales and the West Midlands.
Service provision includes:
• 5 year planned programme of periodic electrical testing and inspections todomestic, commercial and occupied properties per annum
• Responsive electrical works to approximately 2,500 change of occupancy properties, voids and mutual exchanges each year
• Partial and complete rewiring of domestic, occupied and void properties, and common areas of communal access buildings
• Electrical upgrades, including replacement of consumer units, fire alarms and additional circuits to 25% of housing stock
• Installation of smoke alarm systems
• On-site delivery team living within a 15 mile radius of contract areas
• Achieving customer satisfaction score of 9.67 against a target of 9.5