Dodd Group wishes to maintain its reputation in the market for award winning quality and customer service; the recruitment of outstanding personnel is key to maintaining this reputation for excellence. We would like to hear from all interested candidates regarding current or future positions.
Gas Engineer - Cambridge Area
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E
construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract
growth we are now is a position to require additional Domestic GAS engineers
for our new contracts based in and around the Cambridge Area.
- Carrying out Heating maintenance works on a variety of domestic properties across the region
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
We are looking for Engineers with a professional, friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
Ideal candidates will have experience of
servicing and repairing domestic appliances A good knowledge of the
full range of gas appliances and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix
rate is required.
Full Gas ACS qualifications are essential.
In return, we offer
· Competitive rates of pay
· Van, tablet, mobile phone and uniform all supplied
· Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
· 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
Immediate start available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer