Dodd Group are a privately owned family business and have been for over 70 years. We boast an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector offering a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance services across many sectors nationally and are one of the country's leading M&E service contractors.
We are currently looking for a JIB graded approved electrician to join our team in the South East office. Based at Tonbridge, with a majority of our works being within London and the Home Counties however, we do operate nationwide so there will be occasions where you are required to travel further afield.
Projects delivered from the Tonbridge office cover commercial, industrial and domestic electrical works, including within the social and community housing sectors. As a company we design, supply, install and maintain high, medium and low voltage systems including cables, bus bars, switchgear, transformers, generators, UPS systems, heavy duty industrial plant, small power and lighting.
Activities that you can expect to cover in this role include but are not limited to:
• Installation of containment
• LV/power and control cabling
• Terminations and testing of electrical services and remedial works
Applicants will have a proven electrical competence with suitable qualification in inspection, testing and commissioning and certification of electrical installations. They are required to have adequate technical supervisory knowledge to work on their own proficiently and carry out electrical and testing works without requirement of additional supervision.
The successful candidate will be JIB graded as an approved electrician and ideally hold a current ECS card. The applicant must hold the following as a minimum;
• Fully completed electrotechnical qualification to NVQ level 3
• Recognised C&G 2394 & 2395 or C&G 2391 testing and inspection qualification
• BS7671 IET 18th edition wiring regulations qualification
In return we are offering:
• Approved electrician rates and JIB benefits .
• The position offered is permanent (subject to successful completion of probationary period)
• Paid weekly, with a company vehicle and fuel card provided.
• The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development
throughout your career
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer