Reference: IG NHPTOM
Date added to website:
Thursday, 4 Feb, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned business carrying out M&E services throughout the UK - due to contract growth we require an Electrical Supervisor for our EICR testing programme working with Northampton Partnership Homes and based from our Northampton office.
• Liaise and organise operatives on a daily basis.
• Manage and control all aspects of material stock control, and distribution of materials.
• Check all paperwork, certificates, timecards and invoices
• Schedule all works ready for invoicing (Contract specific)
• Arrange Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings
• Check and ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being carried out/ operative are issued and adhere to all risk assessments and method statements / P.P.E is being utilised by all employees either direct or sub contract.
• Carry out quality engineer checks.
• Ensure all deadlines and work are completed on time.
• Deliver customer satisfaction.
• Assist in other roles and responsibilities if required.
Qualifications or Training:
• Experience in all aspects of the electrical trade, qualified to NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor Level.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering domestic/Commercial electrical work including emergency lighting.
• JIB Managers/Gold Card
• 18th Edition
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership skills and be able to work as a part of an established team.
• Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Motivated and results driven
• Be able to act quickly and decisively
• Strong IT skills
• Full driving licence essential.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Car and fuel card
• Private Medical Care
• 21 Days annual leave (Plus Bank holidays)
• Continued CPD, ongoing support and training
• Excellent H&S support
• Opportunities to progress within an established business
Dodd Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.