Date added to website:
Tuesday, 23 Feb, 2021
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors
We now have an exciting opportunity for an industry qualified Commercial Electrician to join our North West team (Stockport / Manchester based) to assist us with continued contract growth.
The contract will involve installing and repairing commercial lighting and carrying out Fire Alarm Upgrades to various Commercial Buildings.
You will be familiar with routine preventative maintenance and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
ECS Gold Card - Electrician / Approved Electrician
18th Edition / 2391
Level 3 NVQ Electrical Install or Equivalent
Experience working on Commercial Work
In return, we offer:
• Competitive hourly rates of pay
• Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
• Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
• Excellent Health and Safety structure
• 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
• Immediate start available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.