Date added to website:
Thursday, 16 Sep, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now in a position to require additional Electricians for our Domestic Electrical Contracts based in and around Leeds / Manchester / Stockport and surrounding area.
We require fully qualified electricians - Domestic bias - covering Domestic Testing, repairs, Upgrades and rewires.
As an experienced electrical engineer, you will be familiar with routine maintenance, planned and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
We are looking for electrical engineers with a professional, friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team along with a willingness to participate with overtime and the out of hours call out rota.
18th Edition essential
NVQ Level 3
Valid Asbestos Awareness
Working At Height or PASMA
In return, we offer
• Competitive hourly rates of pay
• Van (Business use only) fuel card, tablet, mobile phone, PPE & uniform all supplied
• Continued training and support and excellent progression opportunities
• Excellent Health and Safety structure
• 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
Immediate starts available
Dodd Group are an equal opportunities employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.