Reference: YK KR1
Date added to website:
Friday, 1 Oct, 2021
Dodd Group are a privately owned leading M&E construction, services and property group covering the UK - due to contract growth we are now is a position to require a Mechanical Contract Manager for our prestigious and very busy Contract based in and around Birmingham City Centre.
The position is to manage existing measured term contracts for Domestic Mechanical work. Working with an existing team to achieve a high standard of commercial and operational success.
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring all aspects of the work
including internal and client requirements.
• Manage and develop directly reporting staff.
• Monitor measure and report on all aspects of work internal and client requirements within
agreed formats and timescales.
• Manage and control all aspects of material stock control, and distribution of materials.
• Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to
challenges and obstacles.
• Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant
information that may aid or improve the service delivery of the company.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being carried out.
• Liaise with clients and attend client meetings.
You will have relevant and up-to-date Gas qualifications, previous experience of supervisory duties and a background of working in social housing.
For the ideal Mechanical Contract Manager, we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An analytical and methodical approach to problems
• Strong basic IT understanding
• Excellent organisational and supervisory skills
• Local market knowledge
• Full driving licence essential.
We offer a structured progression route with continued training and development along with a
competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience
Including Private Health / Pension / Life Insurance / vehicle and fuel card / 21 days annual
leave, increasing with service (plus public holidays)
Dodd Group are proud to be an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.