Date added to website:
Monday, 8 Nov, 2021
About us: Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within building services, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Dodd Group (South) now has an opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice, to be based from our Exeter office.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will undertake a range of on and off the job training activities as part of a structured programme. The duties and responsibilities listed below indicate the range of tasks associated with the role. The nature and complexity of the duties and responsibilities will vary according to the units being studied as part of your Diploma in Business Administration, your aptitude and progress and the time of year in relation to departmental activities
The main purpose of the role is to assist with maintaining The Company’s high standards and have the ability to manage, develop and foster relationships with new and established clients and internal contacts.
General Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
• To manage and maintain databases and filing of paperwork.
• Liaise with different departments as and when required in relation to day to day work load.
• Handle high call volume on a daily basis when required
• Assisting with general office administration such as filing, faxing, photocopying
• Delivery of excellent customer service;
• Excellent communication skills – confident with interacting at all levels
• Time Management and Organisational skills
• IT Literate
• The ability to remain calm when under pressure.
The company offers a structured route for progression along with continuous training and development throughout your career
In return, we offer:
• Weekly paid position
• 21 days per year annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Pension / Life cover
• Continuous training and support for the duration of your apprenticeship, on completion you will have a recognised Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
Dodd Group are an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.