Date added to website:
Wednesday, 8 Jun, 2022
QUALITY, HEALTH & SAFETY, QUALITY
Covering the East and West Midlands area (Multi Sited Role)
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivaled reputation within the building services sector, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
• Carry out all QHSE tasks as directed by QHSE Management that are required to maintain our ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 management systems.
• Drive to deliver continual QHSE improvements across Dodd Group.
• Ensure our QHSE procedures are implemented to enable compliance with all relevant legislation.
• Carry out regular site and operative audits and inspections to monitor compliance with QHSE rules, standards and regulations and produce detailed reports with any necessary remedial actions.
• Advise on the practical implementation of Safe Systems of Work, Construction Phase Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
• Investigate and report on all accidents, incidents and near misses looking for root and systemic causes and recommend any remedial actions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Send reports to the QHSE Management and Director and ensure recommendations are actioned.
• Ensure that all QHSE reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
• Support internal and external QHSE audit requirements.
• Engage with stakeholders and partners (clients, principal contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc) to help achieve QHSE targets and objectives.
• The Company is a national one, and as such, the position may require occasional national travel. It IS a multi-site position.
• The QHSE Regional Manager will be able to demonstrate competence (preferably with previous experience in the construction industry or similar construction/engineering business) with a good practical understanding of the principles of QHSE issues and legislation, and its interpretation into practical terms.
• Able to work as part of an established QHSE team, with excellent communication skills at all levels.
• A positive approach to QHSE.
• A hands on approach to resolving issues and finding effective and practical solutions.
• A clean driving license and willingness to travel
• Fully conversant with IT
You will receive a competitive salary, (negotiable upon experience), plus car or car allowance, life cover, EPA, private health, pension and 21 days per year annual leave, (plus public holidays) increasing with service.
You will be working for a company who will offer you the structured opportunity to progress your career with continued support and training.
Please forward CV’s to HR@doddgroup.com
Dodd Group are proud to be an equality and diversity employer
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.