Date added to website:
Wednesday, 27 Jul, 2022
Dodd Group - a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. We currently employ over 900 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m.
Our Eastern Division is expanding with more exciting projects on the way within Education, Health, Defence, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer/Manager, Kings Lynn based.
Dodd Group requires a Project Engineer/Manager to initiate and deliver mechanical works across water utility sites under our MEICA framework.
The position is largely office-based, but will require frequent travel to attend sites across the region to carry out client meetings, surveys, inspections and audits. You will ideally have a background in water industry mechanical systems and significant experience of project supervision and management roles.
MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential.
Based at the Kings Lynn office, duties will include:
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and Dodd Group’s Account Manager.
• Survey, design and pricing against client requirements and sector standards.
• Financial management of projects, including invoicing and reporting.
• Specification and ordering of materials.
• Preparation of method statements and risk assessments.
• Management and briefing of installation personnel.
• Resolving installation and access issues.
• Completion and submission of as-installed documentation.
Dodd Group offer a structured route for progression, with continued support and training.
Competitive package, company car and fuel card, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, Private health and access to EPA,
Dodd Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer
Contact us on 01553 772423 or send your CV to KL@doddgroup.com
We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.